Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

After all the guests had left and the first load of dishes was started in the dishwasher, my family of four finally took the time to sit together in front of the TV to see our Wii in action--a moment in the making since OCTOBER. Better late than never.

Family time of course turned out to produce hysterics among us; my stomach hurt--I think mom was in tears.

    "No, fatter, fatter, fat--no, that's it!"

    "That's not what my head looks like!"
    "Yes it IS!"
    "Okay, well then at least give me a real looking mouth."
    "NO!"

    "You can't make him that tall; he's not that tall!"
    "I USED to be, you know."

    "Make the eyebrows bigger...bigger...bwahahahaha!"

    "Who ever USES this skin colour?"
    "OMG--that's PERFECT!"
    "OMG, it IS!!!"

    "No dad, jump. JUMP!!!"
    "I AM JUMPING!!!"

    "NOOOOOOOOOOooOoooOOooOOooOOOooOooooo!!!"
    "I WIN AGAIN!!!"

    "Mom, stay on the path!!! No, you're in the FIELD!!!"
    "I'm still winning!"

    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHhhHhhHHHHHhHHhhHhhhhHhhhhhh!"
    *hysterical laughter*

In the end, we turned out a family portrait that we didn't even have to pose for. :) Merry Christmas, from beefgun, deathgrip, halitosis, and won't.i.am.

No comments: