Sunday, December 16, 2007

Living love

    "Do you think it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all?"
    "Absolutely. Without a doubt."
    "That's what I said too."
    "If you haven't loved, you haven't lived."
    "You know, some people will never understand that. I'm glad that you do."
    "Love to live, or live to love."
    "Are you asking me a question?"
    "No; they're inextricably intertwined. You can't have one without the other."
    "You know, I can tell a lot of people a lot of things. But with you and her, I can tell everything. It's because with you, I know that you'll always understand. And in those few times that you may not understand, then you'll accept. You'll always accept. Not everyone can do that, but you can."
...

There are some moments of silence that I would never trade for any other conversation. Sometimes those moments speak more volumes than actual words could ever.

No comments: