Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brodder's home

    *grunt* from down the stairs
    *grunt* reply from my bedroom
    *grunt* at my doorway
    *sigh* "I'm so depressed!"
    "Why?"
    "It's going to be weird to tell you."
    "Okay." *leaves*
    "Hey! You can't do that!"
    *returns* "What?"
    "I was still going to tell you, I was just saying that it was going to be weird."
    *grunt*
    *sigh* "I'm ----------------------------!!!"
    "Hah. I know."
    "What?!"
    "Mom told me."
    "What'd she say?"
    "She said you were a ------------."
    "Ack!"
...

    "I need to go shopping."
    "Wal-mart's open 24 hours, wanna go later?"
    "If we go, we have to go at like, 3am."
    "But of course! And when we go, let's wear funny hats!"
    *blinks*
    *grins*
    *laughter*

No comments: