Thursday, December 06, 2007

From a Squiggly Experience

    "Is this how it was for you?"
    "Yes. It's pretty fucked up. Any sense of logic you think you had is out the fucking window."
...

    "Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!!! Fuck!!! FUCK!!!"
    "I believe the descriptive word you're looking for is 'fuck.'"
    *sigh* "Fuck."
...

    "I just want to run around to everyone and TELL them! I want to spill my guts and just confess!!!"
    "Seriously, who's on the drugs, you or me?"
...

    "Tell me if I'm stupid or not;"
    "Okay."
    "I just..."
    "YOU'RE STUPID!!!"
    "That's what I thought."
    "I'm sorry."
    "Nah, it's what I thought anyway."
...

    *beep-beep*
    "Why hello, complicated."
    "That's awesome."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

squiggly's awesome, if i don't say so myself. okay no need for one of those stupid hand-motion thingies, man you and av-ril!! are too much.
so how did squiggly get to be called..squiggly?

- dimps.

melody said...

If I told you, I'd have to kill you and risk giving his identity away!!!

It's not that interesting. "Squiggly" is short for "Squiggly L". "Squiggly L" is a description of how he signs his name; it's just a bunch of squiggles, except you can make out the Ls and that's it.