Thursday, December 13, 2007

The JF(ed)C Reunited

    "Um, is that going to stink?"
    *sniff*
    "Did you just...?"
    "What, doesn't everyone smell their own farts?"
...

    "So who's getting married first?"
    "I don't know, but I'm going to puke when it happens."
    "I'm in on that puke-train!"

    "Well you better hurry up and plan your cheap wedding, 'cause we're about to puke!"
    "Go get some buckets!"
...

    "You know you're in love when they make you want to do it; they make you want to do it right."
    "They make you want to be a better person."
    "They make you want to move back to Toronto."
    "They make you want to travel the world."
...

    "All people love me."
    "Yeah, it's a shame for the baby thing."
    "If it weren't for the baby thing, I'd be a slut."
...

    "FEET COLLISION!!!"
    "Is 'collision' with one feet or...bwahahahaha!!!"
...

    "Just so you know, these songs kill me on a regular basis."
...

    "Boo, we're co-existing."
    "I know, I'm writing about it."
    "Me too! I'll have to post this."
    "Well, actually, I'm writing to --- about it."
    "I'm writing to ---."
    "We suck."
    "Yeah..."
...

    "I get called 'cutie'. What does that mean?"
    "That you're not sexy?"
    (groggily) "This is sexy." (points at himself)
    *laughter*
...

I am basking in the affection of the ones that aren't complicated, but understand when I am. I could not be more in love.

No comments: