Thursday, December 06, 2007

Secretly Slipping

Three words slip out into the empty car and no one else is there to hear the surprise in her voice except for her.
...

Every night I charge my phone in preparation for the day to come. My spare moments are spent deleting text messages from my phone in hopes to receive more.
...

It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes, I always know
You make me smile please stay for a while now
Just take your time, wherever you go

It starts in my soul and I lose all control
When you kiss my nose, the feeling shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holding my tight....

Wherever, wherever, wherever you go
Wherever, wherever, wherever you go
Oh wherever you go, I always know
Cause you make me smile even just for a while

    --from "Bubbly", Colbie Caillat
...

The secretive smile-and-wink gets me every time. Especially when there's something secret to share.

No comments: