Thursday, December 27, 2007

She said

"Ok, Sunday is a GO... we can decide on the movie the day of. Surprisingly, I don't have to work on Sunday so let me know what time is best for you. We can get BBT to go for the movie and hurl tapioca at the TV screen when unrealistic love scenes take place... HAHAHAHAHA!!!:)

Anyways, I don't know the condition of your heart lately; but I hope it's healing!! You know what you need??? A ZEBRAFISH HEART... they have the capacity to repair their own heart!!!! Crazy eh??? Alright I'll stop with the nerd talk.

See you Sunday!!!
-Avril :)"
...

I am now in the market for a zebrafish heart, not really because I need one (I'm strong and resilient and will always bounce back, after all), but because that is just so damned COOL.



I am so distracted tonight. I could have and should have done about a million and one things tonight, but I've done nothing. I wrote this entry, but didn't post until hours later, I wrote some emails that I didn't sent until later, I opened up PowerPoint, and didn't make a single slide for tomorrow. Instead, I climbed into my PJs (back to the sparkles) and let my mind wander through cyberspace instead.

One by one, I'm losing guests for New Year's Eve. I'm still optimistically seeing it as a great night, but it's uncanny how many have changed their minds about that night due to a leap of faith. As much as I'll miss them, I'm cheering them on with all of my heart. The world could use a little more love. :)

No comments: