Sunday, April 11, 2004

You Know It's Spring When

My parents are outside, wielding chainsaws, garbage bags, ropes, and shovels. They're trimming the hedge before it begins to bud, and planting some bulbs in order to colour our garden. And if that's not what they're up to and you happen to be missing a loved one, then I suggest that beneath the compost pile is a good place to start looking. :p
...

On another note, I played a volleyball tournament yesterday and then went to an indoor golf range for my first time--all on 3 hours of sleep. I sucked so bad that the owner (this really nice, kinda elderly Greek man) came over to me personally to teach me how to drive a ball. His lesson was great--I could actually HIT the ball after that. He also came over to teach me to putt when I hit the mini-greens. Man, I'm pathetic. But anyway, it hurts to type because I cracked a nail; it hurts to stretch after sitting because my shoulders are stiff; it hurts to sneeze because I pulled some ab muscles; it hurts to pick-up and carry dishes because my wrists are sore; and worst of all it hurts to dance in my underwear because my body is so collectively sore. Yesterday sure beat me up, but MAN, I can't WAIT to do it again!

No comments: