Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Quote of the Moment:
"All the vegetables were happy with their prom dates, except Gary who had to take a leek."
    -- LaserPink's Screenname
...

Try Living In My House

In my house, we have a LAN. My brodder uses the main computer downstairs to which my computer is connected to from upstairs. Therefore, being the avid computer users that we are, if we ever need to communicate with each other we can just message each other using MSN. This has proved to be a very useful setup, especially at night when it is no longer an option to yell at each other while the rest of the family is sleeping...
Me - how come I can't access www.xanga.com???
Bro - it hates you
Me - I hate you
Me - I'm going to fart in your room right now...enjoy
Bro - oops! there goes your network cable
Me - LoL (But I'm sure you could hear it anyway)
Bro - so did half the neighbourhood
Me - @_:@

Me - shouldn't you be in bed?
Bro - shouldn't you be studying?

Bro - i think the milk sour
Me - so don't drink it
Bro - ...yet i'm still having it
Me - why are we still awake?
Bro - because we need to be up early tomorrow
Me - that's RIGHT.
Me - I'm soooo dead
Me - any not-sour food down there?
Bro - nope
Bro - none at all
Me - damn it
Me - I'm hungry
Me - make something?
Bro - i just had cereal
Me - aren't you still hungry?
Bro - no
Me - damn you.
Bro - i actually wanna poo now
Me - that's lovely
It is lovely, isn't it?

No comments: