Wednesday, April 28, 2004

More English Math

my·self - pron. My normal or healthy condition or state: I'm feeling myself again.
health·y - adj. Sizable; considerable: a healthy portion of potatoes; a healthy raise in salary.
con·sid·er·a·ble - adj. Worthy of consideration; significant: The economy was a considerable issue.
sig·nif·i·cant - adj. Having or likely to have a major effect; important: a significant change in the tax laws.
im·por·tant - adj Having or suggesting a consciousness of high position or authority; authoritative: recited the decree with an important air.
au·thor·i·ta·tive - adj. Of acknowledged accuracy or excellence; highly reliable: an authoritative account.
re·li·a·ble - adj. Capable of being relied on; dependable: a reliable assistant; a reliable car.
de·pend·a·ble - adj. Trustworthy.
trust - n. Reliance on something in the future; hope.
hope - n. Trust; confidence.

if myself = healthy = considerable = significant = important = authoritative = reliable = dependable = trust = hope,
then myself = important, myself = reliable, myself = dependable, myself = trust, and myself = hope,
so
∴ to be myself is not only important, but being myself also makes me reliable and dependable, and to have trust in myself gives me hope.

No comments: