Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Stud·y·ing? What Is This?

Go Leafs Go!!! After tonight, I definitely be-Leaf. Two goals within a minute and a half of each other? It was over by the end of the first period. But that didn't stop me, Hun-Gee, Squiggly, or Boo from cozying up in front of the TV to witness the beauty that was game seven. I did feel a little sorry for Lelime when he was ousted after the first period. He had been solid the whole series and was definitely better than that rookie what's-his-name they put in after. I felt bad for him for a while, until I realized that his name meant "The Lime"--and not "The Line" like I'd previously thought up until this point--and then I had a bit of a chuckle to myself and Boobin's answering machine which I religiously called after every period and randomly during commercial breaks. What a game, what a team--Go Leafs Go!!!

I feel like I should be entered into some kind of witness protection program after tonight. Why? I can't tell you. All I can say is that I heard some thing that I shouldn't've heard, and I saw some things that I shouldn't've seen, and though in all due time these things will be rightfully revealed to the rest of the fan-club nation, I can't say a thing until then. I promised Kri... someone that I wouldn't. But it's KILLING me!!!

*sigh* I suppose it's time to hit the books. But really, I don't have the Sense and Sensibility to really be able to absorb The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, or Tom Jones for that matter, and do I really need to know if The Rivals were Frankenstein and "The Chimney Sweeper" or if they were "The Tyger" and "The Fly"? Because "On Sitting Down to Read King Lear Once Again" and witnessing the "Frost at Midnight", I've already come to the conclusion that this exam's going to be a Marriage of Heaven and Hell--it'll be hell to write, but heaven to be finished! *sigh* I can name the texts, but now I'll have to read them...ick

No comments: