Friday, April 02, 2004

Things That Go Bwahaha! In The Night

3:17am
    TK - this is the only time when I can catch up on the rest of the world
    me - what's there to catch up on? and how are you doing this? you and your remote control getting cozy?
    TK - nah just me and my keyboard--keyboard is too big to get cozy with
    me - are you sure? it could be like a big...foot massager...
    TK - a foot massager....does it go like this.......r58tuy870798yfgvhjko;hgfnibg9v8c7xguhijpbovg98cigbhnoj96
    me - LoL!!! omg I think my gut is going to burst!
    TK - just that I need another keyboard for the other foot
    me - no you don't...if you just put the mouse in the right place...it's like a foot roller. and then you can just alternate between the two per foot
    TK - I think I'll use the computer fan to cool down my feet and use the monitor to give me a tan and my speakers to give me a full body sonic massage. you're such a genius
    me - I am. NOW you and your computer can get cozy.
    TK - now i love my computer...

4:09am
    me - Do I really want people to immigrate over to me while I'm picking up garbage in the public parks or panhandling on the street corners?
    TK - hey it's all about the person and not about the job but that would be kinda funny. you getting free money
    me - oh really? what's so funny about me collecting your pity money for free? well, actually, if I could con you into giving me free money..then I guess I wouldn't complain. :D
    TK - no complaints here if I conned you for even more money
    me - HAHA!! I get the last laugh...cuz I don't HAVE any money!!!
    TK - then I'll quit so I won't have any money also. I'm sure there some drinking money lying around somewhere
    me - unfortunately not...I drank it.

No comments: