Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I haven't read Penny Arcade in a while. Probably because everytime I start, I can't stop and I have to read every single one over and over again cuz they're just so frickin' funny! I admit, not being a hard-core gamer, I don't always get the jokes they're making about certain games, but living with a gamer-brother does help. But then there are just some that are just too good regardless. Allow me to share a few with those of you who have not bothered to take a look at any of the links I post up and continue to add to on my page here. Do any of you notice what I put up there? Do you take a look? That's what I put them up there for! For you! YOU!!! I digress...
    A Penny Saved
    That's Me on the Left
    Lest Ye be Judged
    A Close One
    Garbage is Too Kind a Word
Hehehe...Jim. Hehehe...cushioned. Hehehe...poop...

No comments: