Thursday, October 02, 2003

A Bit of Blog-Related Randomness...


...G said she liked the colours that I chose for my blog. She said that the light letters on the dark background gave the impression that what I had to say came out of unknown depths. She said that it created a cool effect for those reading it--as though they had been allowed a glimpse of what had otherwise been buried deep inside of me. G and I also chest-bumped a lot during our last volleyball game. Good times...

...I'm floored to discover that people actually read what I write on my blog. And then I'm futher indented into the floor to discover that people actually like what I write. I mean, they could just be telling me that they like it, but then they don't even have to go to the trouble of telling me that they visited my blog in the first place if they didn't enjoy it. Thanks guys, it's encouraging for someone who'd forgotten how to write for so long...


...I'm just realizing now that if something is related to something else, then it's not random anymore because there's something else that exists that gives that first thing an order. Therefore, my title for this blog doesn't entirely make sense. But I like the little bit of alliteration that's going on, so I'm thinking it can stay, despite its paradoxical nature...


...Hun-Gee is usually asleep on the phone by the time I blog. Or else when he's awake and I'm blogging, he has to endure long stretches of silence as I throw my thoughts together and try to make them coherent enough to publish. He never says much while I blog, but by doing that, there's so much he's already offered to my writing...like unwavering inspiration and support...


...Q is one person who emailed me to tell me that he liked what I wrote. Q also told me that he was afraid to be my friend in case I wrote mean things about him on my blog like I did that stinky guy a few days ago. Don't worry Q, I'll be nice--otherwise you can tell my mom. Oh, and you don't mind that I've decided to call you Q, do you? It only makes sense, doesn't it? It's kinda cool--like the guy from Star Trek...


...I wish I had cool comment javascript on my blog like shaky_jake. He's cool. And a great writer. And ridiculously good-looking. And a bum for not coming on Tuesday. (I wonder if he'll read this and then get mad at me for using brackets :p )...


...Blogger is seriously endangering the future of my education. It's frickin' 4am and I have yet to read Oedipus Rex. 7 hours until class; frickin' blog...

No comments: