Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not a foggy clue

I was in charge of getting Dimps to the airport tonight, but also had a lot of other things that I had to get done too (trying to post just ONE travel post being one of them). So that meant that as soon as I was done cooking so that my Crazy and I would have dinner to eat when I got home, I changed and flew out the door.

Having watched the dismal weather move in all day, and then knowing that traffic was insane because of the conditions, I wasn't THAT fazed when I stepped out and found that it was incredibly foggy out. Nevertheless, I made my way as speedily and safely as I could towards Dimps' place, squinting through the fog.

Finding it was pretty bad, I turned on the ventilation to try to clear the mist. Without much result, I then hit the defog button. Still not much help. I let it be for a while, just keeping an alert eye on the road. Then at a stop light halfway to my destination, it dawned on me to try one more thing.

I cleaned my glasses.

A chorus of angels might as well have sung after I was done. Definitely solved the foggy problem. :S

No comments: