Monday, November 23, 2009

And home again

A few Fridays ago, I received an email from SilentR:
...can I interest you in a trip? i found ticket to london 550, london to barcelona 50 bucks, barcelona to madrid 50 bucks, madrid london 50 bucks. 11 DAYS? what do you say? we leave monday?

We left that Monday.

The trip destinations were altered (as well as the flight prices!) by the time we took off. We flew through London to Athens, to Rome, to Barcelona, and then back to London before returning home just last Friday. This explains the bit of AWOL-ness and the lack of warning before leaving. But I'm back, with the stories and pictures to prove it.

And so, to catch up with the trip, I've decided to post everything with approximately correct dates. But I'm also going to include labels, so that they're a little more easily found. However, all this means that updates may not be noticed since the posts will appear in my past archives pretty quickly. Try to keep up, will you? :)

No comments: