Thursday, June 29, 2006

My 3 Favourite Men

No, I'm not up early; I'm awake extremely late. I've just finished applying to a whole WHACK of jobs. Some of them, I don't even want to admit to having applied for, but when you're broke, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Unfortunately, I expect to hear back from precisely ZERO of my applications. It's always the same. I'm either over-qualified or under-experienced. If nobody will give me a chance, how I am ever to ruin this rut?

On a brigher note, after watching Superman Returns, I spent the rest of my night/morn daydreaming about the steamy superhero while talking to TK as Sherman slept on the phone. How could that part of my night have gotten any better? It couldn't have.
...

Superman review: I would TOTALLY pay to watch the scene again in which--
< SPOILER ALERT > Don't highlight the next part if you don't want to know!
Jason SLAMS that piano into that bad-ass mofo's face!!!
AWESOME!!!!
...

TK - I only reappear when the moon is full and I guess it was just time
Me - really? It's a full moon out right now? cool.
TK - no, I just guessing that is since it is so rare that I'm ever appear online
Me - isn't that supposed to be a blue moon then?
TK - never seen a blue moon but that works too
TK - but then again I never was very good with those expressions
Me - that's okay, when I'm around I'll take care of those.
TK - sure CHAMB
Me - LoL. I can't believe you read that!
Me - BUt thanks.
Me - And also, for the record, (but don't tell anyone) I missed a letter.
Me - I should actually be a "CAB-HAM"
Me - I forgot that I had a middle initial I could throw in there too.
TK - that's going to be little trivia that no one will ever figure out
TK - but congrats on making it out
Me - hehehe, thanks.
Me - lot of good it's done me...I'm still unemployed.
Me - either over qualified or under experienced.
Me - phooey.
Me - :(
TK - don't worry, you're investing your time on that huge book deal that's coming later in life
TK - so no phooey
Me - awww...you always know what to say....:)

No comments: