Friday, June 23, 2006

It's in the eyes








Dawson showed up at my place today wearing these. I nearly died. While the rest of the afternoon was fairly tame, driving around place to place running errands, there was one moment that happened by accident, but was absolutely priceless.

Heading home, Dawson decided to don his dumbass-eyes one last time. Of course, I cracked up. However, at that particular moment we were at a redlight with the windows down, and as my laugh is anything but subtle I caught the attention of the guy in the car next to us. Suddenly, he's cracking up; laughing and pointing back at Dawson.

Next thing I know, all three of us are in hysterics due to each other's hysterics.
    "Guy, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day!!! Put it on one more time!"
Of course Dawson obliges and we're all laughing afresh; Dawson's eyes laughing behind his borrowed pair, my eyes tearing-up, and the other guy's fro buried in his steering wheel. Unfortunately the light changed a second later and the guy turned off down the street and we headed on homeward. Of course that's when it came to Dawson:
    "I should have offered to trade him: these glasses for his grill!"
I couldn't stop the giggles until we finally got home and took these pictures. Even then it took a while.

No comments: