Monday, June 26, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my!




There were also monkeys, macaques, orangutans, giraffes, owls, snakes, spiders, alligators, turtles, birds, butterflies, hyenas, fish, and so many other animals.

Sherman and I spent the day at the zoo, but despite having beautiful weather, a packed lunch, a map, and over five hours, we STILL didn't get to see it all. But that's okay, because when it came down to it, it was all about the good time had and the memories made. I wouldn't have spent the day anywhere else. :)






Happy Anniversary, Stupid...

2 comments:

Candi Vega said...

What beautiful pictures! The rhino (I think that's what it is) is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I spent all those summers working at the zoo and you go by when I don't work there anymore...

But wow, nice pictures.