Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Let It Snow...PLEASE Let It Snow

Remember how I mentioned that I felt sorry for my first class of any day? Yeah, well, my abstinence found a way to bite me in the thwaist. I just discovered, upon an accidental reading of my syllabus, that I have a mid-term TOMORROW.

March 1: Midterm. 1.5 hours in length. 30%

Sheit. Have you ever noticed how Victorian Novels are NEVER short? These three average about 600 pages each...on the low end of the estimate...AND there are 3 of them. *groan* Yet of course, here I am, not studying but instead blogging. And I've already decided that the events of the rest of my night will consist of taking a shower, complaining to TK on MSN about mid-terms (his is at 9am), brewing about 6 cups of coffee, and keeping a constant vigil by the UTSC website in hopes for a snow cancellation of classes for tomorrow to appear. It's still snowing outside--it could happen.

No comments: