Thursday, February 24, 2005

Are You Supposed To Be In...?

In class? What's it to you?

I feel sorry for my first class of the day...on any given day. It always gets neglected on days like this when I just couldn't be bothered. I can't really tell actually if it's because I couldn't be bothered or because I'm just THAT lazy. All I have to do is get on that bus and let it take me to campus (because that's what that bus DOES), but no. I'm going to just sit here and let time slip away...because that's easier that sitting on the bus and getting to school.

I think I'm a car person. Not that I'm an enemy of the environment, but when it comes to non-fun things, cars get me to do those things much more willingly--especially if those things are situated away from the subway line. See, I'm subway happy, but as for those buses...I dunno, I'm sure there's some conspiracy out there that prevents me ever from getting on the right bus to get me to the right place on time. But the subway, that's another story. Guaranteed one every 5 minutes on a bad day. See the difference? I mean, the TTC should have had enough courtesy to know that to get students like me to class on time (or at all, in this case) they should have extended the SRT line all the way out to UTSC. Man, I'd be in class EVERYDAY, even on days I didn't have to be there! (okay, maybe not...)

An update to those of you who read yesterday: the people in my house are A & E, two of Brodder's friends from Waterloo who have no better place to be this extended weekend. They were up all last night listening to music and doing computer things--to be honest (and this is no offence to Brodder, A, or E, it's just what I observed) they strikingly reminded me of those computer nerds that help Homer cheat his way through college. Haha!

BTW, I found my earring. Whether or not you read my post last night doesn't matter because I seem to have forgotten to write about having lost my earring in the first place. It was just a little silver hoop for the second piercing in my ear, but losing it would have been a huge inconvenience for me, not because I would have to pay like, $1 for a replacement hoop, but because I would have actually had to go to the mall, walk to that store, find the right sized hoop, and then find something to do with the extra earring (because you have to buy them in pairs) in the meantime. HUGE pain in the thwaist. Thank goodness I found it on the floor of my bathroom last night while...brushing my teeth.

Are you all enthralled with my subject matter? I'm sure you are. Bored? Read this. I know Lexxy Pie personally (though it's been a while) but the only thing keeping him off my sidebar is simply that he never posts enough. You'd think he would, being a writer and all, but then I guess when you get PAID to write stuff, you're not so inclined as to give out your genius for free, huh? I wish I got paid to procrastinate--I'd be SO rich right now!

And now, off to my second class of the day--yes, I suppose it IS my first since I didn't go to the other, but I can't allow myself to think of it as such...otherwise I won't go to this next one either. Oh screw it all, I should just stay home. pfft.

No comments: