Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Save your time; this one's boring

People with bad grammar should not be allow to have blogs. If I want to read about their lives in grade 3 writing level, I will translate it with that Gizoogle web page from a few posts back. What's worse is when this poor grammar makes it to the written page. *shudder* Shmelly got a belated birthday card written that way, with "contractions" such as "u" for "you," and "v.good" for "very good." I almost couldn't read it. But I did...just to be nosy. :)

Guess who went to WORK on Sunday? Yup, yours truly. I got so excited about the prospect of actually MAKING some money in tips that right after work I promptly went out and spent all that I made on useless stuff...like Shmelly. Just kidding. But I did go out and spend a bunch on stuff I actually didn't need. But hey, at least I finally went to WORK. And guess what? I'm going to do it all again next week too!

Alright, that's it. I didn't really have anything to say to begin with, but I had felt like typing in hopes that I'd stumble upon a great idea...but as you can see, I didn't. Sorry to have wasted your time if you made it this far...but you can't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: