Monday, November 03, 2003

A Moment of Egomania

I've decided today (though I permit myself the chance to change my mind later) that I love my height. I am the perfect height. I am slightly taller than average, allowing me to be tall enough to look down upon many around me. I am tall enough to tower above other girls of my age and ethnicity. I'm tall enough to be a threat on the courts. I'm tall enough to see over the steering wheel when I drive. I'm tall enough to be intimidating to most men out to pick up at the clubs. However at the same time, I'm short enough to be able to find pants that fit me. I'm short enough to be able to be cute and cuddly once in a while. I'm short enough to wear four-inch heels yet still be shorter than my man. I'm not too tall, but I'm not too short--I am the perfect height. I love my height. I also have great hair. I am awesome.
...

Test Drive Females! Female Test Drivers!
"Great idea! Go test drive cars together sometime. More likely to let 'couples' test drive. We both drive stick. It'd be awesome!"
    --Squiggly, in a text message to me the other day

I'm in! I'm in! It is a great idea--the fact that Squiggly is just totally using me for my femininity to con salesmen into letting him test drive wicked-cool cars makes no difference to me at all; I wanna drive those cars too! SwEEEEt. Even if Squiggly was the only one to get to drive, I'd be fine with that--Squiggly is one sick driver! Our original plan was to dress casually rich, but with some subtle yet eyecatching *bling* accessories (*blang* is just tacky) and meet up in Waterloo to dealership-hop out there. BMW, Mini Cooper, Honda, and Volvo, all within a stone's throw from each other. If not there, then maybe up Kennedy in Markham. Either way, it's all good; I'd cling to Squiggly's arm for a day for a ride in a Mini. :) I think this is a great thing Squiggly's stumbled upon. A great thing I think I should try to capitalize on...

...anyone looking for a feminine counterpart with whom to convince dealerships to hand you keys to their nicest cars--I'm riiiiight here. I appreciate these cars, I know how to smooth talk these salespeople--who else would you want to go with? Besides, as Squiggly pointed out, I drive stick. :D

No comments: