Thursday, November 06, 2003

Love Actually...

Despite the fact of it being opening day for The Matrix: Revolutions, I actually sat nearly by myself and watched Love Actually instead and discovered it to be my new favourite movie (Sorry Shrek, Nemo, and you Goonies, this one was pretty good). It was just one of those movies that just...clicked with me. Not everyone falls in love, not everyone has the perfect life, and not everyone gets what they want, but there was just SO MUCH LOVE in this movie that it didn't matter. I love Love: it makes me feel all warm and squishy inside--when it's not making me feel lonely and miserable, that is.

love rocks on
love is elementary
love american style
love unspoken
love at work
love and politics
love as a second language
love is awkward
love lasts a lifetime


everyone needs to fall in love at least once...

No comments: