Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Hooray For Classes On The Second Floor!

After hearing the whole history behind The Matrix today, I tore out of class to rush to work. Running into the stairwell to head down to the main floor, I had to pause for a sec. I bet most people didn't know, but there was a beautiful red sunset going on just beneath the dark grey skyline, but way above the rest of the landscape. You could only see it if you were higher up somewhere, like the second or third floor of a building. It was so pretty. I stayed to gawk for as long as I could, and then had to tear myself away to continue on my rush to work. By the time I reached the first floor, I couldn't see the sunset anymore. Too bad for people who had no excuse to be upstairs today...
...

Quote of the Moment:
"--- is so full of shit. Everything thing he says is shit. When he sneezes, he sneezes shit."
    --Brodder's friend, commenting on another, not-so-reliable friend

No comments: