Monday, November 17, 2003

Calling Boo earlier today to see if she and her Boo wanted to go out and study, I had the biggest urge to say (rasp) "Seven days..." into the phone when she picked up. That would've been kinda mean though, so I didn't, although had I had this voice at Hallowe'en, I totally would've. This voice, a dirty white ruffled dress, and my hair...terrifying. *evil grin*

Some Random (and some disgusting) Quotes From Our Study Session This Evening:
"Severe diarrhea, yellow anal leakage--you know anal leakage is uncontrollable?"
"What's so attractive about the human body?"
"I'd hate for my dying word to be 'fuck'."
"Seven days..."
"Only talking or whispering is allowed; no inbetweening!"
"Do you know the difference between 'the history of film' and 'films of history'?"
"What is your chota/gonads?"

omg. We're disgusting. Random and disgusting. I shall refrain from identifying which of us three said what. At least it was study-related. :p By the way Boo, do you have any post-its?

No comments: