Thursday, March 15, 2012

The skinny on funny things at night

Dimps and I were chatting tonight.  It got to the point where we LoL'd so much that I felt I'd overdone the acronym and tried to refrain at least a few exchanges without it.  Dimps didn't feel the same.

dimps - Nope just offloaded
  LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  Too Mich?
  Much?
  :)

me - ROTFLMAS
  oops.

dimps - Mmm hmm.

me - that "S" shoudl have been an "O"
  hahahaha not that anyone ever actually reads those acronyms for accuracy

dimps - I know. But I'm wondering what the "s" could be instead

me - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Skinny
  duh
  That's why my ass is so flat - I laugh way too much while rolling on the floor.

dimps - That's amazing.

me - :)  Thanks.  I think I will post that

dimps - Hahaha.  The best material is when ur tired...

me - like the time we had you with a fork in your side and a pen in your eye?

dimps - Exactly like that.
  That was great.

me - It was.
  I remember ROTFLMAS
  that's right...skinny

dimps - Hot off the press, best acronym ever.

No comments: