Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Caution: girls at play

I think I just spent the last 12 hours drinking wine and playing video games with Señorita--it was spectacular.  She picked me up from home (giving me a much needed reprieve from staring blankly at my resume for the 3rd day in a row), took me out to buy wine and munchies, and then plopped me down on her couch to be wined and have the munchies while playing 2-player Little Big Planet on her giant TV.

Perfect.  As always, there were some gems from our conversation.

   "Hang on, I need some sausage in me first!  OOooOOOOooh, that's what SHE said!"  (No, the grammar's correct - one person said it all.)

   "I love that we're grown-ass women playing video games and that you're the bride and I'm the dirty señorita."

It's just what I needed.  And apparently what she needed too.  And if that means that we need to consume 3 litres of wine while playing video games and eating junk once in a while, then I'm okay with that.

No comments: