Monday, July 02, 2007

The Culminating Moment

I was reading dimps's blog tonight while talking to her over MSN. What ensued was a LONG period of face-stretching, abdominal working, lung aching hysterics.

Dimps's blog:
"...oh and did i mention that the event was MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING? in fact, at one point, i was ready to jab a pen in my eye, just for the excitement it might bring."

Mine and Dimps's MSN conversation:
Dimps - *long funny, yet weird comment* sorry..must be the tiredness setting in..
Me - hahaha "someone stick a fork in Dimps because she is SO DONE!!!!"

The Culminating Moment:
Dimps - my mom's gonna wake up and think I'm crazy. she's gonna start praying to her god, asking for my sanity.
Me - I probably would too, waking up to find you hysterically laughing with a pen in your eye and a fork in your side
...

Eff. That was a good one. I'm so witty sometimes.

Mr. Dong (god, that's a great name) came up with a line this weekend that also tickled my funny bone--only because it was him and because I'd never thought of it that way before:

    "Sherman sure has lost a lot of weight! Before, he was all in proportion: big head, big body. But now he's skinny body, big head. He's like a Q-tip!"

Someone gave a speech this weekend on being a team; I've never heard so many "I"s in a team-related speech before...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Dong is a great name. but imagine how much it would suck to be Mrs. Dong.

- dimps.

IANW said...

Or to be his children. "Oh, look at the cute little Dongs...they're playing with each other."