Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not singing, but dancing

I generated a little more interest in my tweet last night than I thought I would have:

  "When it rains, it pours...but this time, I'm dancing in the rain."

Not that I expected everyone (or anyone) to know what I was referring to, but everyone liked it.  I guess there is a sort of romantically dreamy idea of dancing in the rain--if it's raining and yet you're still dancing, it's gotta be something good.
...

Regardless, dad emailed me to check out what was up.

Dad - So, what is so rejoicing to dance up a storm in the rain?

me - I was talking about getting work. I went from having NOTHING, to having a whole bunch of somethings. :)

Dad - I thought it may have been getting hired into a dream job or something. Well, I am sure that will happen too. Keep dancing!
...

I dance all the time, don't you worry, dad.  :)

No comments: