Sunday, November 20, 2011

I just want to CARE

In light of our travel blog not working, I thought that uploading photos to FB might be the easiest second choice method to share travel stories through pictures.  But alas, I have been foiled again.  I don't know why or how, but after uploading a mere 4 pictures, FB won't let me upload anymore.  It freezes after uploading about 95% of the first picture I chose (according to the status bar, anyway).  I've tried to simplify and just do a SINGLE picture at a time, but to no avail.  

WHY CAN'T I SHARE?!?!?!?

For those of you wondering why I'm not just posting pictures here...it's not that I don't want to, but I love my words here and formatting so that pictures look good but don't take up too much space is a pain in my arse.  However, compared to how much trouble I'm running into EVERYWHERE else, it might not be so bad...

I *heart* Blogger.

No comments: