Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blown a fuse

No, really.  And actually, I really blew two.

I wanted to dry my hair and plugged my dryer into the plug converter we'd brought.  Didn't work.  Tried the second one.  That one didn't work either.  Turns out that without warning (like a pop or a fizz), my hair dryer managed to kill both travel adapters that Malcolm brought with us.  :(

Lucky for me, he figured it to be the fuse in the converter...a fuse which I hope to be able to purchase tomorrow at the corner hardware store!  Unlucky for me, one of the prongs broke on one of the converters in the middle of investigation.  :(  Perhaps it might still work?

Keep your fingers crossed!  (Sorry, babe...)

1 comment:

melody said...

Fixed! Nearly an adventure in itself, but it's all good now, though I still won't let my hair dryer anywhere near those puppies again!