Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eye am looking for a connection

With my travellerspoint connection down yet again (seriously, internet, wtf?) and with FB having trouble with uploading pictures in Chrome, I have found that the only work-around is to use Mozilla to upload with Basic Uploader...5 pictures at a time.  It's been slow, to say the least, but at least I'm still able to share.  Anyway, in my use of Mozilla (and my exhausted goofiness of the evening) I noticed that when the browser's trying search for the site to connect to it (in that moment before it becomes the cyclic green ring), the icon that appears looks like a googly eye.


Like a lazy wandering eye rolling wildly in its socket, this dot just makes its rounds and amuses the shit out of me.  I'd tell you to go look for yourself, but your internet connection may be too fast for you to see it.  NOTHING could be as slow as what we're connected to.  

No comments: