Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Movie night at my place!

A million options, 3 hours, 3 stores, and 2 credit cards later, I was the proud owner of a brand new theatre system. Yum. I was going to name him Sam, but that name was already fondly taken.



"Extended warranty? How could I lose?!"

Yeah, I saved myself $349...a bit of a gamble, but life wouldn't be interesting if we didn't take risks...

...besides, I have 30 days to change my mind. :D Thanks to Dawson for helping me make up my mind, and for convincing me I wasn't crazy for thinking the top of the line was a little too ugly. Oh, and for lugging it home, dragging it up, then down the stairs, then helping connect all the dots. And *hopefully* for buying me a new BluRay to watch.

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

FYI

I regret that I got a regular Blu Ray player instead of the PS3.

And did you know that you have to manually update the software of your Blu Ray? I dont know how the PS3 works...but with wireless capabilities, maybe you don't have to download files from your computer, burn it on to a CD, and load it into the Blu Ray. :S