Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogger's Random Profile Questions

If you were invited to dinner with cannibals, what would you wear?
Camouflage. Camouflage and spiky armour.

You get to ride the big roller coaster three times in a row. What will keep your dad from taking a bite out of your candy apple?
My mother nagging him about how he's a perfect candidate for diabetes, how he should have eaten properly at lunch-time so that he wouldn't be hungry now, how he's always stuffing himself with junk.

Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?
This question was weak. Who needs silverware?

Paper or briefs?
Well, while I prefer to read the paper, I don't get it on a daily basis, so I get my news through the short taglines that gmail throws across the top of my inbox, or from the info blurbs on the radio. Sometimes I'll be around in time for the evening news, if not the 11 o'clock. That was the question, right? If we weren't talking about the way I prefer to digest my news, and were really talking about undies, well, see above...

...why bother?

Why don't you ever wear a scarf? It doesn't need to be cold outside for your neck to feel naked.
Stupid, irrelevant question; I love scarves.

Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?
Because I was tired of everyone seeing my jammies and making that damned joke from the Simpsons...nobody "choo-choo-chooses" anyone anymore. That and mom always likes to say "Lord love a duck" when she see the things I get myself into.

What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
Why, sculpting tape, of course!

Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?
No. I suck at races. I have no stamina whatsoever. When I train at running, I don't get faster, I just get better at making it to the finish line without keeling over right after.
...

Okay, so that last one is the one you'll see up on my profile. This again wasn't a terribly revealing exercise, but I felt more of a need to write than a need to go to sleep. And the other stuff I might have thought about writing was too grumpy to allow myself to mull over anyway.

No comments: