Friday, March 19, 2004

Surf's Up

It's only been 45 minutes, but I'm already starting to feel the effects of this morning's early workout with Señorita (see, I DID get up!!!). Owwie. This oughta be good. Let's just see if this works out to be the weekly routine that we hope it will be. Stress on hope.

I came home after our workout and decided to take it easy and surf the net a bit, always starting from my own list of favourite links of course. I decided to see what Kristine had been up to lately, and it turns out that she'd made an appearance (vocal, of course) on fellow label artist's track; Kast XL's Triad. I decided to listen to it and it gave me shivers in a serious-subject, operatic, funky-vocal kind of way. I confess, I'm kinda hooked. His lyrics were tight and her vocals were awesome in that eerie kind of way (you'll have to hear it to know what I mean). I listened to most of the tracks on his page, and just this once, I'm going to do the thing they suggest to and add a banner to this post. Cuz he's pretty good. And he's in with Kristine. But mostly cuz he's good. Go take a listen...I think I'm going to take a nap now. :)