Friday, March 12, 2004

The Results Are In...

Did I make it? Did I make it? I actually did a few more things than my list dictated:
    -     read some old email of mine and Esquire's
    -     added Belle du Jour's blog to my list of links...I'm in love with her, I really am
    -     started downloading an episode of CSI that I think I already have
    -     read more than one of Hydrophobe's posts (tehe)
    -     tried to get my Roger's website up again, only to fail miserably

However, I didn't make my phone call, nor did I do the last three things I listed previously because I decided to save them until after this post. But now that I'm done, I'm gonna do those things. Yay Time Management!!! (but please try not notice that it's only 15 minutes early than last night's post... :S )

No comments: