Friday, March 12, 2004

In The Interest of Honesty...

Alright, in an attempt to prevent the crazy late hours I've been keeping, I'm going to set a time line for myself. Here are the things I'm ALLOWED to do, and I'm going to try to give myself only 45 minutes to do them in:
    -    eat Boo's home-made, but take-out potato salad
    -    finish replying to Esquire's email
    -    send Hydrophobic Fish an email
    -    read ONE of Hydrophobe's posts from her recently revealed blogsite ;)
    -    make ONE ultra-important phone-call
    -    post one more time
    -    do get-ready-for-bed things
    -    get into bed
    -    read until I pass out

I'm going to post one more time so that you can all see whether or not I made my time limit--and if I didn't, you're all free to reprimand me--and I promise I won't fiddle with the time stamping! And awayyyyy I go!

No comments: