Tuesday, February 10, 2004

It's Always The Last Place You Look

I just found the best reading spot in my house. As a student, I always have loads and loads to read and I've never been able to find a place in my own home where I can manage to plug through all that reading without falling asleep or being incredibly uncomfortable...until now.

I've always known that reading while in the bathroom is a great way to spend your time, but it never occurred to me that reading in the bathroom could be done separate from "taking care of business." It dawned on me today (while reading in the bathroom) that here was a place with great lighting, no distractions, and a comfortable place just waiting to be made--my first floor bathroom has a bathtub in it that we don't use anymore after adding a second floor and 2 extra bathrooms to my house; a couple of pillows, a blanket, my cup of coffee, and this place is PERFECT!!!

To be honest, I haven't tried it yet, but believe you me that I'm going to give it a shot. If it works, I may even go through the effort to wrestle Dad's camera from him to take a picture of my new reading nook. I'd always wanted to try reading while in the tub, but I was afraid of getting my pages wet. Who would've known I'd ever find a surefire solution?

No comments: