Monday, February 09, 2004

F·R·I·E·N·D·S Forever...

Okay, how much of a sap am I? I just saw the preview--that's about 10 seconds--for the next episode of FRIENDS in which Phoebe gets married. They cut in a whole bunch of scenes: Chandler telling Phoebe she's beautiful, Phoebe all dressed in her wedding gown, Rachel and Monica as the bridesmaids, Joey giving his wedding speech, Mike beaming as the groom, and all of them set amongst the snow...*sniff*...so...*sniff*...touching, and *sniff*...beautiful...*sniff*...

Yeah, so I got a bit teary eyed--but I didn't cry. There are only 6 more episodes to go before my favourite sitcom goes off the air for good and all those FRIENDS that I grew up with part ways. It'll be the end of an era. I don't know what I'll do without them. I'll no longer have anything by which I can predict and compare my life. I'll no longer have any new episodes from which I can quote and laugh with others at. I'll no longer have new editions of the FRIENDS trivia game to lose at and have to drink endless numbers of shots... *sniff* If that's not something worth shedding a tear for though, I don't know what is...

No comments: