Monday, April 06, 2009

What it's worth

Taking a moment to archive my oldest 3 months worth of email, I find I have a second to make the realization that my writing makes for great at-work reading. :)

While I have my few faithful followers who search me out in moments of curious idleness at home (probably in an attempt to find reading suitable to lull them to sleep), most of my readers (according to reports, anyway) look me up while at work. My guess is that either they're infinitely nosy and wanting to find private moments (of course you find these at work, rather than at home...?) to spy on me, or that my writing's been rated as a great time-waster. A great filler to while the hours away at work.

But you know what? I'm okay with that. I'm not picky about where my audience is or why they find themselves here. The fact that I even HAVE an audience is amazing. The fact that I have repeat readers is gobsmacking (I re-learned that word from FC-M last week). Glad you're here!

70 hits short of 20,000 is nothing to scoff at, right?

However, do you really have to Google me every time? Don't you have even a little space for my url in your memory (it's easy!) or in your bookmarks? ;)

1 comment:

YES said...

Its easier to google "TURD"...