Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brain wishes

She: I wish I were stronger I wish he were stronger I wish it were a year ago I wish he would hold me I wish he would say something I wish he would look at me I wish he would apologize I wish I didn't need more I wish we could igmroe it all I wish we weren't here I wish he would beg me to stay I wish I could just stay I wish I could be here for him I wish he would let me in I wish he could do this on his own I wish it wasn't today I wish there was more time I wish he were more romantic I wish I wasn't so romantic I wish we made love more often I wish he would convince me to stay I wish he would chase me down here and wrap his arms around me I wish he would chase me into the street I wish he would tell me I was wrong I wish he could change I wish I could change I wish we could change I wish he would come out I wish I could kiss him one more time I wish he would follow me I wish he would surprise me I wish he wouldn't just let me go...

He: I wish I had kissed her goodbye.
...

    "The romanticism of youth demands that we always take very radical stances."
    --Paulo Coelho, "The Witch of Portobello"

No comments: