Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movie stah status

    "Well, Happy Birthday!"
    "Thanks! See you next time!"
    "Yup." I start to make my retreat out of the basement. She calls once more to my back.
    "Hey, are you still seeing that really good looking guy?"
    "Huh? Oh, yeah. Yes I am."
    "Ah. That's good!"
    "Yeah, thanks." A smile toys on my lips.
...

    She drags me into the next room, away from where the others have paused to admire the new kitchen.
    "You didn't tell me you were bringing someone like that!" Her voice rasps as she tries to keep it down.
    "Yes I did! I TOLD you when I called you!"
    "Yes, I know, but you didn't tell me how GOOD LOOKING he was going to be!"
    "Huh?"
    "If I'd have known, I would have tried to look more decent!"
    "But...I...it doesn't...he's with..."
    "Where do you FIND an asian that good looking?!"
    I give up and just laugh. At her.
...

    "Wah! Look like movie stah!"
...

Who would've guessed? I mean, I KNEW, but I didn't realized everyone ELSE would too. Better than last time, I guess. :)

No comments: