Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kick 'em while they're down!

Further to my inside knowledge, I happen to know that other individuals are trying to take advantage of the slanderous situation, preparing letters to enforce what the newspaper article claimed. In a business sense, I suppose that that's pretty smart, but from my POV here on the inside, it's a vicious cycle. Taking wrong information and spreading it. I guess that IS how vicious rumours start, isn't it?

It's amazing how lightning fast things happen when the right spark hits the right spot.

Letters of defense, letters of libelous nature (I just learned that word), and just plain reactions are whizzing around. It's almost exciting. ;)

On an almost side-note, it's interesting to see that despite higher levels of education and mastery of specific professional practices, some people are still just really bad writers.

No comments: