Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Quotes of the Moment:

"We're smart people. We'll make it work."
    --Janet Hartigan (Sarah Jessica Parker), Smart People

"Ando, what are you doing?"
"I'm being awesome!"
    --Hiro and Ando, Heroes
...

We just recently got satellite. I still only watch TV on occassion, and usually later on at night when everything else I've needed to do has been done. But as it turns out, it would seem that if I don't take the plunge and turn it off assertively at my first chance, it's going to be a movie a night...at least.

The Matrix Reloaded
Run, Fat Boy, Run
Smart People


So far, it's been alright.

Oh, and sorry if the posts have been down-sounding. I'm okay. I really am. It's just that you find inspiration in the weirdest places sometimes. But thanks for checking, ye-who-I-can-no-longer-call-by-your-maiden-name-without-stumbling. :)

No comments: