Friday, November 23, 2007

Self inflicted

She knows she shouldn't, but she looks through the photos anyway. There are many--some new, some old. He is in many of them; smiling, with friends she recognizes as well as a few new faces. For a while, she is glad that she has gone against her better judgement about taking a peek. Flipping through more and more, she finally comes across one that makes her stop. It is of him and one other girl. While there are many photos of him and another female, it is one feature in this particular picture that makes her pause.

Their smiles match.

Regardless of any logic or reasoning, her heart breaks.

...

I spent all of today having to continually convince my body that it unfortunately wasn't Friday yet. Apparently I wasn't the only one. Dimps explained the seemingly endless week with "It's because we had such an awesomely relaxing time over the weekend that this week just s.o. d.a.m.n. l.o.n.g." I concur.

Via email, I was telling Squiggly about my new top quality I was looking for in the next guy. Leave it to him to respond with the following:
Lite-rate? huh? I could introduce you to heavyrate guys...hahahahahahaaa.....I crack myself up!!!! or I could crack myself horizontally or diagonally!!! hahaha!!!!!! LOL!!! Sans pantaloons!!!!

Unfortunately, Squiggly forgot the obvious direction of DOWN, first. I love that guy; too bad about the baby-thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Too bad indeed. - Boo

ehbaba said...

haha

d'accord

P.S. pantalons

melody said...

Hahahaha, I think you had to be there; I think the quote isn't French, but more of a mashed up Frenglish:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pantaloons