Friday, November 16, 2007

Punch lines

m - You can say no, but if you want, I'm buying a new mattress--want my old, shitty one to hold you over?
g - You know, it'd really help me out and save me a bit of money, but I'm wary of used mattresses. Who knows what...bodily liquids come with it?
m - True, and gross, but that's cool.
d - And just think of all the sex that could have been had on that mattress!
m - Oh gross, did you really have to bring that up?
d - All those different guys!
*beat*
m - Chill your face, little girl.
d - Oh. My. God. That's. Disgusting.
m - That's what you get.
...

How excellently convenient another's words can be.
...


Hey there, Muscly-arms. Would you like a popsicle?
...

It's 3am on a school night and I'm still on like a donkey kong--Giggity Giggity...ooooh riiiight. Oh man, that's just bad news bears.

niteu.

No comments: