Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Brain dump

My brain is so incredibly full--I love it.

    "Hello?"
    "Hey, what'cha doin'?"
    "Really, nothing. Reading and moping a bit."
    "Great; think you can get ready in 10 minutes?"
    "Absolutely."
    "Okay, see you in 10."

Best rush-around transformation from volleyball-bum to publicly-decent, EVER. The three of us wined and dined together, gossiped, and then conversed. Discussed. Debated. Exchanged views. Shared opinions. Gave advice. Discoursed.

About life, love, literature. About everything. Whether or not owning matching DVD sets was important enough to risk a sense of personal security. Whatever tangents we stumbled upon, we took up with vigor--turned them over and inside out with words before setting them back down again to move on to our next topic.

I can't remember the last time I honestly felt so pleasingly intellectual. Big words without hesitation, obscure references without head-scratching, and metaphors to match. I thought I'd come home and write just pages upon pages of recollection about what was talked about tonight, but it being my first night in so long, I'm being selfish and keeping it to myself. Besides, you really had to be there.

"I want babies."
...

Quote of the Moment:

    "Hey, come back here with my pants!"
    --during a moment at work today
...

Over-sized clothing isn’t as cozy as when it belongs to someone you’re attracted to. Even the leftovers don’t have the same effect.

I really can’t remember the last time I was kissed. And I mean kissed-so-that-I-feel-like-I-want-to-puke sort of kiss. It’s been a very long time.
...

It was suggested to me recently that I should consider sensoring the content on my blog.

No effin' way.

I don't force anyone to read what I post. I don't make it a habit to post personal vendettas on my blog. I rarely use profanity. I protect the identity of my friends. Honestly, I don't really care. It's mine and it's staying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love it.
easily the best line of the night.

- dimps.