Monday, May 07, 2007

Tuned in

I picked my spot and didn't move for the entire hour. Phones rang, messages were texted, stomachs grumbled, necks kinked, and backs twisted, but I didn't move. I was in the zone.

The Heroes zone. I heart Heroes.

Only 2 more episodes to go--I don't know what I'll do for the off-season. I don't know if I can wait until the next season. It's just so good.

(Boo, I miss you. I wish you were here so I could rant and rave about it with you. Without you, I have to keep all my nerdiness to myself, only to let it escape in random "I heart Heroes" outbursts at work where no one else understands. And even though I know you'll watch tonight, I still have to wait 3-4 hours until you've caught up to me!)



Is it just me, or does Mohinder get hotter every episode?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I'm caught up. Umm... Drool. Peter's getting hotter too. I can't wait until next week!

VDH said...

Duh... what about the hot blond?!