Friday, May 18, 2007

A long time coming

Tonight was so great. It'd been forever since the theatre bunch of us had gotten together, and finally tonight we found just the right excuse. Sure it was a trek out of the city, sure it was late at night, and sure we were a little aimless in our activities, but it was about just getting together--the good times were guaranteed to follow.

Oh, did they.

Good luck Mr. Basil and best wishes to the new coffee connoisseur! Nice car...

Sherman, can we hitch a ride in the bucket to our car? We are sooooooo mature.


The Bucket Happy Dance...cut kinda short by Dawson's mechanical appearance.

It was simple and it was fun. It was simply fun and it just doesn't happen enough. We all used to work and work well together, but now we just play well together, and it's awesome. Monday: softball and beer.
...

On a side note, one of the things we discussed tonight was YouTube, and we were encouraged STRONGLY to find this video and watch it. I did, and I loved it; so much I have the need to share. He's just so adorably, edibly cute. I watched it 4 times and sobbed everytime.



me - I was sobbing I was laughing so hard!
dimps - haha. okay, i wasn't laughing that hard..but it was comical.
me - well, you know my laugh. I was trying to hold it in so I wouldn't wake anyone up...if it doesn't come out loud, it comes out in tears.
dimps - LOL
dimps - toooooo funny.
Mel - hahaha, well, that's what my laugh does

Perhaps I should make a mental note to blog about my laugh. My laugh and my van. Someone remind me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that laugh..u can hear it at the end of the video..guess that's why squiggly won't believe us.

- dimps